CDL-A Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Jobs
New drivers are now eligible for $2,500 in sign-on incentives!
If you are a CDL-A driver in the Kansas City or Dallas area, then you may be eligible for dedicated customer driving opportunities at TransAm Trucking! Call us today to start enjoying life on the road with competitive pay and more!
TransAm Dedicated Customer Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Starting at 67 cents per mile (including per diem)
- Increase to 69 cents per mile after 6 months in position (including per diem)
- Guaranteed gross weekly pay for working full schedule, no service failures, and no preventable accidents (*Terms and conditions apply)
- $2,500 Sign-On bonus
- 21 days on / 7 days off
- $200 Monthly Retention Bonus after completion of sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, & life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line equipment
TransAm Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must live within 100 miles of Olathe, KS or Rockwall, TX
- Valid CDL-A
- 3 months OTR driving experience
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Required to take the equipment to the Olathe or Rockwall terminal when not on duty.
*May be eligible for a guaranteed gross weekly pay amount for working a full schedule, not being responsible for any service failures, and no preventable accidents. Continued employment through the date of payment is a material condition of eligibility and a condition precedent to earning the incentive. Other terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.