CDL-A Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Jobs
New drivers are now eligible for $5,000 in sign-on incentives and may be eligible for $1,000 gross weekly guarantee!
If you are a CDL-A driver in the Northeast KS, Northwest MO, or Southeast NE area, then you may be eligible for dedicated customer driving opportunities at TransAm Trucking! Call us today to start enjoying life on the road with competitive pay and more!
TransAm Dedicated Customer Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- 40 cents per mile (including per diem) + 3 cents per mile performance bonus
- $1,000 gross weekly guaranteed for working full schedule (*Terms and conditions apply)
- $5,000 Sign-On bonus
- Weekly home-time**
- Scheduled pay raises
- $200 Monthly Retention Bonus after completion of sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, & life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line equipment
TransAm Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must live in the Northeast KS, Northwest MO, or Southeast NE area.
- Valid CDL-A
- 3 months OTR driving experience
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Dedicated Drivers are required to take the tractor and trailer home and must have a secure place to park the tractor and trailer at his or her home.
*May be eligible for a guaranteed $1,000 gross weekly pay amount for working a full schedule and for not being responsible for any service failures. Continued employment through the date of payment is a material condition of eligibility and a condition precedent to earning the incentive. Other terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
**Driver will perform a 34-hour reset every week. Driver will perform his or her 34-hour reset during his or her time off (home time). The 34-hour reset will vary and may not be on the same consistent days week to week.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.