CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs
TransAm Trucking is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for dedicated driving positions! Call us today to start enjoying your driving career with weekly home time, competitive pay and awesome benefits!
TransAm Hostess Arkansas Dedicated Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Starting pay rate from $0.60/mile to $0.70/mile, loaded and empty*
- Pay rate increases at 3, 6, and 12 months of continuous safe driving, with increases every 6 months after up to the cap**
- Weekly guarantee for working full schedule***
- Running between Arkadelphia, AR and Edgerton, KS
- Weekly Home Time****
- Access to our Driver Support Specialist team compiled of former TransAm drivers
- Bonus opportunities, layover pay, and stop pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line late-model equipment
TransAm Hostess Arkansas Dedicated Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
*Starting pay is dependent on verified safe driving experience. This position includes for per diem. Terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
**Pay rate increases are based on continuous safe driving and quarterly safety class completion. Terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
***May be eligible for a guaranteed gross weekly pay amount for working a full schedule, not being responsible for any service failures, and no preventable accidents. Continued employment through the date of payment is a material condition of eligibility and a condition precedent to earning the incentive. Driver must complete 30 days of employment before he or she is eligible for the guaranteed weekly gross pay. Other terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
****Driver will perform a 34-hour reset every week. Driver will perform his or her 34-hour reset during his or her time off (home time). The 34-hour reset will vary and may not be on the same consistent days week to week.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay, subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Pay rates and terms of employment are subject to change. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guarantee of employment for any length of time or the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an employee will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LeadFlex Job ID: 175100
Post Date: 12/01/2023