TransAm Trucking is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for dedicated shuttle driving positions! Call us today to start enjoying your driving career with competitive pay and great home time opportunities!
TransAm DRT Dedicated Shuttle Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Starting pay rate from $0.68 per mile to $0.80 per mile, loaded and empty*
- Drivers will transport rail containers on round-trip shuttles from Chicago, occasionally departing from the rail yard to Wisconsin and Minnesota
- Pay rate increases at 3, 6, and 12 months of continuous safe driving, with increases every 6 months after up to the cap**
- Weekly home time with potential to swing through the house throughout the week depending on your home location
- Access to our Driver Support Specialist team complied of former TransAm drivers
- Bonus opportunities, layover pay, and stop pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line late-model equipment
TransAm DRT Dedicated Shuttle Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
*Starting pay is dependent on verified safe driving experience. This position includes for Per Diem. Terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
**Pay rate increases are based on continuous safe driving and quarterly safety class completion. Terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay, subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Pay rates and terms of employment are subject to change. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guarantee of employment for any length of time or the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an employee will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LeadFlex Job ID: 170357
Post Date: 12/01/2023