Recent CDL Graduate Company Truck Driver Jobs
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driving school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, competitive pay and benefits, and top-of-the-line equipment to start your career off right!
Recent CDL-A Graduate Company Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Starting pay of $0.31/mile, loaded and empty (includes per diem)
- Pay rate increases at 3, 6, and 12 months of continuous safe driving*
- 3 Months – $0.40/mile
- 6 Months – $0.45/mile
- 12 Months – $0.50/mile
- Weekly guarantee for working full schedule**
- 24/7 access to our Driver Support Specialist team compiled of former TransAm drivers
- Up to $6,000 in tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities, layover pay, and stop pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line late-model equipment
Recent CDL-A Graduate Company Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
*May be eligible for a guaranteed gross weekly pay amount for working a full schedule, not being responsible for any service failures, and no preventable accidents. Continued employment through the date of payment is a material condition of eligibility and a condition precedent to earning the incentive. Other terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LeadFlex Job ID: 67096
Post Date: 06/01/2023