the role | A Tire Technician is responsible for...
- Checking trucks and trailers for irregular wear, flats, and air pressure.
- Repairing flat tires.
- Mounting and dismounting tires and wheels with tire bar.
- Investigating and correcting the underlying problems.
the details | What are the hours, pay, and location?
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 10:30 am-7:00 pm.
- Pay is based on experience and starts at $14.00 per hour.
the perks | What's in it for you?
- A casual, smoke-free work environment.
- Superb benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverage, and 401(k).
- Paid Time Off that increases with tenure.
- Discounted gym memberships, mobile phone services, tires, and Costco memberships
the requirements | This will be a perfect fit for you if...
- You have previous mechanical experience/education or are mechanically inclined.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- You are able to carry, push and pull items of varying shapes, sizes, and weights up to 100lbs.
- You are able to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
- You are able to stand and work on concrete floors for extended periods of time.
the next step | Does this sound like a match for you?
Apply now by submitting your resume and completing an online application. A member of our recruiting team will review your resume and reach out to schedule a phone screen if your qualifications match our requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, TransAm is unable to provide updates on individual application status.
TransAm is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination.
COVID-19: TransAm remains open and is still actively hiring as an essential business in our community. We have moved as much of our hiring process as possible to virtual steps to continue our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and applicants. In the shop, TransAm is taking extra steps to ensure your well-being by following all suggested guidelines from the CDC and the KDHE.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12941
Post Date: 03/15/2023