the role | A Road Assist Coordinator is responsible for...
- Learning operating and repair details on standard company equipment, including tractors, trailers, reefer units, and auxiliary power units
- Developing knowledge of company equipment, operations, management, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs
- Communicating with drivers remotely in order to assist with over-the-road breakdowns
- Discussing warranty coverages and negotiating service pricing with vendors
the details | What are the hours, pay, and location?
- The Road Assist Coordinator must be comfortable being assigned to day or night shift.
- Paid training starts at $20.00 per hour
- NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
- TransAm is based in Olathe, KS.
the perks | What's in it for you?
- A casual, smoke-free work environment.
- Superb benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverage, and 401(k).
- Paid Time Off that increases with tenure.
- Discounted gym memberships, mobile phone services, tires, and Costco memberships
the requirements | This will be a perfect fit for you if...
- You have flexible schedule availability (see shift opportunities below)
- You have intermediate computer skills (around 45wpm)
- You are comfortable working in an office environment
- You are able to clearly communicate over the phone in a professional manner
- You have experience or education in an automotive or diesel maintenance-related field
- You are able to use independent judgment to resolve problems.
- You are able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
the next step | Does this sound like a match for you?
Apply now by submitting your resume and completing an online application. A member of our recruiting team will review your resume and reach out to schedule a phone screen if your qualifications match our requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, TransAm is unable to provide updates on individual application status.
TransAm is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12937
Post Date: 03/15/2023